Sunday, January 31, 2016

One of the first things I saw here that amused me was a bird sitting on the back of a bull eating insects as the animal grazed. I have been waiting to get the perfect picture. My wish before we leave Fiji was to catch a picture of two birds on a bull's back. We have tried many times to get the shot, but pulling over here is difficult, and the few times I could convince Rex to stop, the birds flew away. Today Rex saw two birds on a young bull's back. It took him a while to slow down and pull over so we were a long ways away, and I was shooting backwards out of the window, zooming in with his iPhone. Just as I looked back, a third bird landed. I had to snap it quickly so I sacrificed part of the bull's head, but I got the shot of the birds. Rex asked me to assure you that no animals or birds were harmed in the shooting., The bull was still standing with three birds atop when we drove away.


I also have a fascination with finding crazy horns.
This is my favorite cow I see every time we drive to Siberia.
Today Rex was in perfect form as he actually did a u turn so I could get a shot of this beauty with her incredible horns.

Amazing! Don't you agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment