Tuesday, December 16, 2014




Pictures of the inside of our home in Fiji:
Entry Way


Front Room


Corner of Front Room by Kitchen

 



 Kitchen Sinks. We get a bucket of hot water from the
wash room & use filtered water to rinse.


Kitchen Stove and Counter

Dining Room

 
Rex brings me in fresh flowers every day
Cupboards in Dining Room


Storage Room. Everything in here except our suitcases we store for the mission.
 
Room where we dry our permanent press clothes & our towels we use every day.
We sleep with air conditioning on and one sheet. I miss my tricot bedspread.
 

Don't you love the matching green tile on the walls & floor!

This is where we can either shower or wash our hands & feet at the same time.



I really do appreciate my utility room. Nice not to have to wash clothes in a river!



No comments:

Post a Comment