Thursday, July 2, 2015

Two weeks ago, our district met together to play games with Roop and his friends at the old folk’s home. It was so much fun watching the people light up as the young missionaries played with them. I was especially impressed with sister Fiu. She is new in our district, and very quiet; however, as she played, she laughed and encouraged and praised and applauded. I told her I saw a whole new side of her there, and I really loved it.  Of course, the people did, too. All the missionaries joined in on the play and the excitement. I have never seen those people light up as much as when they were there. It helped that they spoke their language. Some of the people speak Fajian, but most speak Hindi. We don’t understand either. We had missionaries who spoke both. It was a real treat. At the end of the visit, the missionaries sang to them. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment