Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 19, 2014
   It has been fun working with the Elders & Sisters in our district. We had a district meeting yesterday and went out to lunch together. They are very inspiring!
  We bought an umbrella just in time. They have had a drought here. We have been praying for rain.. Today they had a nice rain. My father would say, "If I had a funnel, I could drink all that." It came down pretty hard for about 20 minutes, and then off and on for a while. I had to think of my own children and how excited they would get when it rained as I watched a little boy and girl next door running, playing, and laughing in the rain. They were totally drenched! The water was running off our roof to make a waterfall. Rex jumped on it and said, "I promised you an island with a water fall!"
   We also got my phone from home unlocked from AT&T so we can use it as our local phone here in Fiji. The one we had was definitely a "dumb phone." Mine is going to make communicating with branch members and mission leaders so much easier!
   I am so excited! We have pineapple, mangos, bananas, and watermelon! Better fruit there never was!
   Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment