Friday, June 26, 2015

Sister Bull is an amazing person. She is the only one in our branch who plays the piano, and she plays it expertly and with feeling. She not only is a magistrate for the high court of Fiji, but also she is the Primary President. She is knowledgeable and gentle with the children. She planned a service project. The children arrange a huge fruit basket and presented it to Sister Ali. They sang to her like angels. It made her cry, knowing that she is loved.
Sister Ali is one who I always give a hug and greet with, "Good morning, beautiful."
One Sunday, I leaned over to give her a hug, and she said, "Good morning, beautiful!" 
I said, "I'm the one who says that." 
She replied, "I'm the winner!" Such a sweet lady. She is going away for two months. I told her I'm going to miss her!
Surprise for Sister Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment